The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Do you know how many contradictions came out of your mouth? Lol. “It’s as hot at the One Chip” “Not as hot as the One Chip” “If you can handle this bag you can handle the one Chip” “Maybe you can use this as training for the One Chip” “Eating a bag of ghost chips driving down the road at 60 mph” “Eating a bag of ghost chips going down the road at 50 mph”

Whats the truth Dave?!:LOL:

There are a couple local Paqui vendors supposedly, maybe I will start with a bag of those...maybe...

I have to ask my mom first.

Do you know how many contradictions came out of your mouth? Lol. “It’s as hot at the One Chip” “Not as hot as the One Chip” “If you can handle this bag you can handle the one Chip” “Maybe you can use this as training for the One Chip” “Eating a bag of ghost chips driving down the road at 60 mph” “Eating a bag of ghost chips going down the road at 50 mph”

Whats the truth Dave?!:LOL:

There are a couple local Paqui vendors supposedly, maybe I will start with a bag of those...maybe...

I have to ask my mom first.
you never know do you. the Speed limit was 60 then went to 50 Just get it done! LOL

They came out pretty good. Ran out of onions, so I had to improvise and cut up a bunch of martini onions LOL. Put everything on the grill including the sourdough

Back