The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

I was bummed when I looked at cauliflower crust pizzas. They are less carbs for sure, but they aren’t none.

I was bummed when I looked at cauliflower crust pizzas. They are less carbs for sure, but they aren’t none.
We have a couple of places around here...Lit Pizza, Crave, and a couple others that make the Cauliflower Crust for the personal sized pizzas. I actually prefer those to some others as they have a bit more flavor to them.

The one I had last night was VERY good....but I am doubting what exactly they used for the binder. A lot of places use a cheese and something else. I think lat night they might have used some sort of flour. It was still good though!

Tonight it's going to be fish pockets on the grill for dinner. I bought about 2 lbs of fresh wild caught red snapper, some red, green and yellow peppers, scallions, grape tomatoes and garlic to stick in there along with the white wine, lemon, butter and olive oil. And I'll make some multi color couscous to accompany. I'll just add some sodium free chicken bouillon, a little butter and olive oil. Come to think of it, I may saute a little garlic and toss that into the couscous as well. I'll take pics of the finished product.

Last edited:
Tonight it's going to be fish pockets on the grill for dinner. I bought about 2 lbs of fresh wild caught red snapper, some red, green and yellow peppers, scallions, grape tomatoes and garlic to stick in there along with the white wine, lemon, butter and olive oil. And I'll make some multi color couscous to accompany. I'll just add some sodium free chicken bouillon, a little butter and olive oil. Come to think of it, I may saute a little garlic and toss that into the couscous as well. I'll take pics of the finished product.
Damn that sounds REALLY GOOD!!!

Well, I'm a little incensed. When it came time to make dinner my wife announced that she was doing the fish pockets. And she said "No" to garlic. Are you kidding me? Who says no to garlic? In anything. And then while we are eating it she says it's lacking in flavor. Red Snapper is a fish with a nice amount of flavor. I feel that what the dish was missing was GARLIC. Her commandeering the fish set me off kilter and I forgot to take pics. We did have leftovers so when I hit the leftovers I'll take pics. Sorry for getting everyone all excited but it was a bit if a letdown.

Well, I'm a little incensed. When it came time to make dinner my wife announced that she was doing the fish pockets. And she said "No" to garlic. Are you kidding me? Who says no to garlic? In anything. And then while we are eating it she says it's lacking in flavor. Red Snapper is a fish with a nice amount of flavor. I feel that what the dish was missing was GARLIC. Her commandeering the fish set me off kilter and I forgot to take pics. We did have leftovers so when I hit the leftovers I'll take pics. Sorry for getting everyone all excited but it was a bit if a letdown.
NO to GARLIC?!? You might need to have her checked. Sounds ill to me!

Back