The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

I got adventurous tonight and made Alaskan Cod cooked in a cast iron skillet with just some salt, pepper, olive oil and butter. Drizzled it with a vinaigrette of white wine vinegar, olive oil, shallots, salt, thyme and nutmeg. As an accompaniment I made a sweet potato puree and some brussels sprouts chips. It came out amazingly well and got thumbs up from the wife and son. This isn't a picture of the actual food I made but it did look just like this except that picture is of barramundi. I couldn't find any of that so substituted the Alaskan Cod.

image.png

I got adventurous tonight and made Alaskan Cod cooked in a cast iron skillet with just some salt, pepper, olive oil and butter. Drizzled it with a vinaigrette of white wine vinegar, olive oil, shallots, salt, thyme and nutmeg. As an accompaniment I made a sweet potato puree and some brussels sprouts chips. It came out amazingly well and got thumbs up from the wife and son. This isn't a picture of the actual food I made but it did look just like this except that picture is of barramundi. I couldn't find any of that so substituted the Alaskan Cod.

View attachment 9863
Sounds delicious!

Back