The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Not picture-worthy as I ate it out of a paper cup with a spoon. But Dave ruined my breakfast. I've had tamales a few times before Dave gifted us with a mongo box of them which were great. We have a Farmer's Market at work every Wednesday, so I figured I'd buy some tamales from the local guy to support small businesses ya know. His breakfast one was no good. Very dry and mostly potato inside. So yesterday I got green pepper and cheese because that was the best of what Dave sent. Pfffft, mostly masa, and the filling was lame. So Dave introducted me too and ruined tamales for me at the same time.
You can order the ones I sent online now BTW. And yes we have the best tamales. Wait till I send you my homemade ones oh. And Happy Birthday Old man!

Dude, you didn’t have time to smoke those for 4 hours.
Did you listen to the show you’re supposed to smoke them for 45 minutes. If you smoked yours for four hours, it probably tasted like eating bark off a tree. Haha

Back