The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Yes....her name is Pink and I like the flavor of something that is pink in color....also I'd like to taste Pink's pink. See.....the way really good humor works is if its multi-faceted and its not explained. You just violated the comedy rule of trying to joke the joke......and failed.
Ya the one thats speaks a bunch of non-nonsensical Jibberish.... BTW be careful opening the box.... I would do it outside..... oh and Happy Sunday to you Fake Tortilla Chip Boy. Oh and I was not joking, I like the taste of Pink. Just in a Small man in the Boat type of way, and that not from Amazon.... It is from me and remember everything here either Sticks, Stings, or Bites............ Have Fun Opening..... You may want to have an epi-pen ready... Just saying

Authentic sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream ice cream! Take a gander and weep beezys!
View attachment 119010
Just when I thought we had this thread focused on peanut butter and different types of fruit spreads this guy makes me check my glasses.
Yes....her name is Pink and I like the flavor of something that is pink in color....also I'd like to taste Pink's pink. See.....the way really good humor works is if its multi-faceted and its not explained. You just violated the comedy rule of trying to joke the joke......and failed.
There we go back on track.

Dinner and dessert from a couple nights ago the steak is horse and it’s one of the best pieces of meat I’ve ever eaten. The desert is a cheesecake mousse that was pretty fancy and really good.
IMG_9970.jpegIMG_9971.jpeg

Bosnian Comfort food. Brings back some memories for sure

Appetizers - Sarma U Japraku ( warm stuffed grape leaves ) -Sorry by the time I lifted my phone for a photo they were gone, LOL
Cevapi - Bosnian Sausage

Entrees - Beef with Mushroom Sauce
Gulas ( Bosnian Goulash )

Desert - Baklava
Hurmasica ( Bosnian Short bread)
Bosanska Kafa ( Bosnian Coffee - Similar to Turkish Espresso )

DELICIOUS!

Alisahs Bosnian.JPEG

Not picture-worthy as I ate it out of a paper cup with a spoon. But Dave ruined my breakfast. I've had tamales a few times before Dave gifted us with a mongo box of them which were great. We have a Farmer's Market at work every Wednesday, so I figured I'd buy some tamales from the local guy to support small businesses ya know. His breakfast one was no good. Very dry and mostly potato inside. So yesterday I got green pepper and cheese because that was the best of what Dave sent. Pfffft, mostly masa, and the filling was lame. So Dave introducted me to and ruined tamales for me at the same time.

Back