The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

Got these today. Stopped in to pick something up that I haven't had before and noticed the Longbranch, which was on my list of ones to try, so I grabbed it. Then I saw the Buffalo Trace, which I have had many times, but my local store is usually out of stock on it, so I grabbed one of those too.

20210211_133820[1].jpg

Oh Longbranch is great! If you don't like it I know a guy in Utah who can dispose of it
The kindness and helpful nature of everyone in the Cadre never ceases to amaze me. I will let you know if I need your assistance in disposing of any unwanted portion. ;)

My wife and I used to drink a lot of grey Goose lemon drops when we used to go out with friends.... Havent had one in years though..
Really did fall in love with the flavoured gins and vodkas last summer so we’re stocking up and enjoying them more. If you like gin the Malfy series is fantastic.

Really did fall in love with the flavoured gins and vodkas last summer so we’re stocking up and enjoying them more. If you like gin the Malfy series is fantastic.
Honestly it has been years since i or my wife have had a drink..

Honestly it has been years since i or my wife have had a drink..
Well good on you both. We took the month of January off to really throw the weight loss plan into gear and it had a truly profound effect on body and palette.

Back