The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

One of the benefits to living in Chicagoland - generally easier access to the annual Bourbon County release. Have been lucky enough to attend most of the Prop Days offered by Goose in the past, which obviously didn't happen this year. And rather than have people line up on Black Friday for the release as is tradition, the big chain here did an online lottery and I was lucky enough to be selected for the full set. Picked it up last night.

PXL_20201202_142416811.jpg

Man its hard to get your paw on Blanton's here. There seems to be a lot going on at LCBO but the good stuff seems to be stuck in delivery or in their warehouses.

Man its hard to get your paw on Blanton's here. There seems to be a lot going on at LCBO but the good stuff seems to be stuck in delivery or in their warehouses.
Ya, I've never seen it in a store here. I hear Eagle Rare and Buffalo Trace are hard to get in places. It's in every dang store here.

Both those aren’t an issue
Ya, I've never seen it in a store here. I hear Eagle Rare and Buffalo Trace are hard to get in places. It's in every dang store here.
Both those aren’t an issue here. Certain things just go quicker than others.

My father and I enjoyed it on Thanksgiving. Haven't seen him in awhile dye to covid, and the stars aligned thst we could safely see my parents at Thanksgiving so it seemed like a good excuse to open the bottle.

Also since we are all collectors wait til you realize that each horse different on the stopper. So you need to buy em all!

Balvenie, Clynelish, and The Classic Laddie
fd4afd4aef8a6239d7f6cb13707616ad.jpg
f67db85a4a30d4dbf2e614950cd85a39.jpg
7b624fb345bf395ee8923c9796b8b07c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back