The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Gucci Guilty pour Homme - Cologne
I'm always a bit dumbfounded about why the Guilty flankers formulated by Alberto Morillas seem to have been such flops, while perfume enthusiasts find them to be some of the best of the line. That certainly goes for this creation. I always take the moniker to imply, this is going to be some hair chested machismo inducing juice, and you better like it! And of course to do that without smelling like every other hair chested cologne out there.
This achieves that in gold plated spades.
Now, I don't care how refined you are, or portray yourself to be, every now and then you just want to put something on that makes you feel manly. This is one of my go to's for that experience, and it never fails. Including the time I literally gassed my wife out of the living room with 3 sprays of bottled masculinity.

Now, being a Gucci Guilty, this isn't a Brut rehash, though it serves a similar purpose. This is herbal, medicinal, which sets it apart, and maybe says"yeah I'm a he man today, but I'm gentile I my day job", like Brut, it is above all aromatic, green, a yes, even a bit sexy.

Gucci Guilty pour Homme Cologne.jpg

Last edited:
Back