The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Is the Parfum a bit more toned down in projection? I actually like the smell of Sauvage in general, but it's too beastly for where I wear fragrances.
Hard to say as I haven't tried any of the other versions (EdT, EdP). It's definitely not a "rager" like some other frags I've tried / used, but based on the Dior product page, the parfum is more "intense" than the other versions.

Hard to say as I haven't tried any of the other versions (EdT, EdP). It's definitely not a "rager" like some other frags I've tried / used, but based on the Dior product page, the parfum is more "intense" than the other versions.
You'd know if it was, Elix for example is truly nuclear, I can smell when my neighbor is in the hallway without opening our door.

You'd know if it was, Elix for example is truly nuclear, I can smell when my neighbor is in the hallway without opening our door.
It seems to hang pretty close to the skin IME. Believe me, my wife will tell me when something I'm wearing is too much.

Back