The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Is there a story behind the ring? Or was is just on the table when you took the pic? Curious minds want to know

And…..I will have to go back and check - but I think the is one of the first designer frags I have ever seen you post. Is this history being made?
lol, I've made other designer frag posts, Gear gave me the business about one a few months ago!

That's my wedding ring, I just thought the reflection looked cool, so left it there.

lol, I've made other designer frag posts, Gear gave me the business about one a few months ago!

That's my wedding ring, I just thought the reflection looked cool, so left it there.
Looks great! With the emerald or peridot stone - I wasn’t sure if you were trying to announce that you were now part of the Green Lantern Corps - which, while I approve because they are the greatest, I needed you to know that superheroes don’t normally announce their secret identity

Looks great! With the emerald or peridot stone - I wasn’t sure if you were trying to announce that you were now part of the Green Lantern Corps - which, while I approve because they are the greatest, I needed you to know that superheroes don’t normally announce their secret identity
Darn, I dozed off reading Chapter 3 of the Super Heroes Handbook.

Cedar, Fir Resin, Leather & Tonka Bean. Think bathing in semi sweetened Pine Needles in the deep forest, freshly groomed and shaven. Long leather trench coat over a 3 piece tailored Brioni Wool suit with Cole Haan Leather Wingtips. Yup, take Aspen, Pino Silvestre & Polo Green (vintage) put in a modern twist of aroma chemicals and you get B.V. pour Homme Parfum. Powerful yet smooth and classy. Daniel Craig (007) x 10. Great stuff that doesn't belong in today's times. But, I'm glad it does. As manly as it gets. Great stuff....

BV_Pour_Homme_Parfum_Hero_R_100.jpg

Back