The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Perris Monte-Carlo - Vetiver Java
This weird vetiver craving continues, this is another super lovely offering from PMC. This goes more earthy, smoky, almost giving a dank patchouli vibe to me on this wearing. 2nd wearing from the sample, and another for the wish list from this house Perris Monte Carlo has turned into the find of the year for me, every one I’ve tried has been a real winner and at a very reasonable price for what you get.

Another timeless classic that works extremely well in spring/summer weather. Lemon/Lime with Bergamot opening that leads into a nice woods, patchouli note with rose intertwined beautifully in the whole composition. Not sweet but, more earthy with a gentle ride into the slight oakmoss, musk and vetiver base that has a clean soft soapy vibe. It works, period. Vintage is best but, the newer batches will work quite well.

74_1465_0c1911cc9ef0eea66b94e552f3777cab_270.jpg

Back