The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Best way to explain this scent and my take on it is: Take Creed GIT & Bond No9 Bleeker St. and cross them with just a light sprinkle of Davidoff CW Intense. Green, slightly herbal and aquatic with an effervescent light sweetness from the mint, petitgrain and lavender. The dry down is nicely done with woods, patchouli and a tinge of moss accompanied by vanilla. For $23US it’s a steal of a fragrance.

16B430E5-2945-4D44-BDCD-EEF98C79B4F0.jpeg

Gucci Guilty pour Homme Cologne
Further proof that niche level fragrances can be had inexpensively, this stuff is absolutely fabulous. I can't grock the negative reviews at all, there's nothing difficult about this juice, it's a classic cologne type scent. Not the Italian citric style, but French herbal. Very much reminds me of a lighter more everyday version of Tom Ford's Fougere Platine.
Unless something radical happens in the dry down, I'm going to give this a top score, and glad I spent the extra 5 minutes on Google to find the 150 ml size, which was the same price as others' were selling the 50 ml option.
This is going straight to my easy reach section, glad I followed Brian's high risk lifestyle example and took the chance.

IMG_0252.jpegIMG_0255.jpeg

Back