The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

My sample set from Etat Libre d'Orange arrived yesterday. Love this one! Definitely a bottle bottle in my future. Tested "Fat Electrician" yesterday. Meh, not a fan. @Scuttlesoap you may like "Cologne". No booze notes but the opening is like getting buried under a truckload of oranges! 🍊

Did you get your sample set directly from them or use another vendor like Twisted Lilly?

Day: Comme des Garçons - Amazing Green
Lots of projects going on right now, and just wanted an easy wear.

Evening: Parle Moi de Parfum - Wake Up World
Yes! Totally different than anything I have, still wrapping my head around it, but I love it. Apple Toothpaste?

Anywhere I could go to get a good deal on a bottle?
Did you get the 15% off code from ELdO? That’s what I used on mine anyway. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it at discounters here as well, so I’d think the usual gray market outlets there would be worth checking. It is a bit pricey for a cologne, but at least it has good longevity for one.

Did you get the 15% off code from ELdO? That’s what I used on mine anyway. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it at discounters here as well, so I’d think the usual gray market outlets there would be worth checking. It is a bit pricey for a cologne, but at least it has good longevity for one.
I haven't yet. I received an email with this:

code.jpg

Also why is there two different "Cologne" items showing up on their site? What's the difference?

cologne.jpg

Parle Moi de Parfum - Wake Up World
Love this juice! Another I’d personally say, not for everyone, but if it’s for you, you’re going to love it. It dawned on me last night that the closest thing I have to it is Ted Lapidus pour Home. Apple instead of pineapple, but a similar feel, only this is WAY better, of course it better be, it cost way more too.
Anyway, sometimes it’s good to blind buy, when it’s from someone you trust and the reviews are coming in thumbs up. I’d never have thought it was for me, but it is.

Sometimes all one wants is a simple but, effectively clean & fresh fragrance. One of Demachy's greatest creations. Yeah, it gets pooped on by a few for its performance or lack thereof (just spray more:unsure:) but, imo it epitomizes a cleanliness and freshness of class that very few fragrances today duplicate.

Master perfumery at the highest level with just 3 notes. Simplicity yet a genius creation.
dior_homme_cologne_1513609355_06cd6316.jpg

Back