The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

I am definitely in the "wear it if you like it" camp. There are a couple of female targeted perfumes that I own, like the Serge Lutens Fleur d'Oranger, and several that I want to get. I think I smell great today while wearing this "youthful clubbing fragrance" and was told by my wife that I smelled great in the Fleur d'Oranger as well as liking it myself.

I think I smell great. It makes me feel good. Therefore it works for me.

Fleur d'Oranger sounds really good to me too. Hey, now a days with frags, it's all good, no one cares what the label says, if you like it that's what counts. IMO orange blossom works great for men. Tomboy Neroli has been calling my name since I first tried it.

Anyway gone are the days that man had to smell like Winstons, Budweiser, and Brut.

Trumper Eau de Quinine (vintage)
U2aZKcY.jpg

Fleur d'Oranger sounds really good to me too. Hey, now a days with frags, it's all good, no one cares what the label says, if you like it that's what counts. IMO orange blossom works great for men. Tomboy Neroli has been calling my name since I first tried it.

Anyway gone are the days that man had to smell like Winstons, Budweiser, and Brut.
Sometimes I like smelling like Winstons, Budweiser, and Brut too... (y)(y)

Check out John Varvatos Dark Rebel. It is a leather, booze, and tobacco sort of fragrance.

Back