The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia
x2Lw0f8.jpg

IMG_8648.jpeg

I don't know why I don't wear this one more. Of the CdG's I have it's my favorite. Oily citrus laced cedar and vetiver is where this goes, starting with lots of fun green notes. We're talking a very dry cedar here fighting with oily citrus for dominance, vetiver steps in to separate the combatants.

This frag straddles my favorite line between modern and old-school and does it very well in my opinion and I find this to be a really fun frag to wear.

Last edited:
IMG_20200820_101035565.jpg
This one was love at first spray. It opens with vanilla, mint, and apple that gives way to woody and powdery notes. 😍😍😍 This one is supposed to be a fragrance for young people, but I really like it and see myself wearing it often.

You're only as old as you smell @dkeester :)
I am definitely in the "wear it if you like it" camp. There are a couple of female targeted perfumes that I own, like the Serge Lutens Fleur d'Oranger, and several that I want to get. I think I smell great today while wearing this "youthful clubbing fragrance" and was told by my wife that I smelled great in the Fleur d'Oranger as well as liking it myself.

I think I smell great. It makes me feel good. Therefore it works for me.

Back