The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Parle Moi de Parfum - Milky Musk

Terpintine, sawdusty, oily, sandalwood. Very nice, and at least to now, feels quite linear, and stronger than some of the previous offerings. Could have done with just one spray to test.

This one, for me, is more unique but just as high quality as the others as well. Though it may be I just don't know my sandalwoods.

--------

Follow up on Woody Perfecto, a leathery, dirty vetiver came out which blended with the aromatic woods wonderfully. Though projections was low, it lasted long enough that I smelt this morning when I got up.

One very strange thing about this, if I smelt my skin, I got absolutely nothing, but I could smell it around me, like an aura, throughout the day. Very interesting effect.

I don't know which I'd pick between the houses two woodies, they are both really good. As is this sandalwood. Yikes!

A single spritz of Zaharoff Pour Homme as I clean up from a hair trim and head into the afternoon.
I am glad that Zaharoff offers free samples of this. It is a lovely, modern take on a barbershop scent. When my sample is gone, I will probably be getting a bottle.

I am glad that Zaharoff offers free samples of this. It is a lovely, modern take on a barbershop scent. When my sample is gone, I will probably be getting a bottle.
Great personal touches from George too. He’s also expanding his scent line I understand.

Parle Moi de Parfum - Papyrus Oud

No idea what the name means here, I get neither, or maybe I don't know what the papyrus note is. I get a green/amber old school powder that dries to that with frankincense. I think a lot of guys might love this, but somehow it's not me.

Back