The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I'm torn. But I have time to decide because I have to go pick up my son from work. When I come back I'm either going to pour myself a glass of some nice Zacapa 23 year old rum or make myself a Vesper Martini - Ketel One Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Lillet and a lemon peel. Shaken, not stirred, of course. Hmmmmm. Which one shall it be...........

I'm torn. But I have time to decide because I have to go pick up my son from work. When I come back I'm either going to pour myself a glass of some nice Zacapa 23 year old rum or make myself a Vesper Martini - Ketel One Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Lillet and a lemon peel. Shaken, not stirred, of course. Hmmmmm. Which one shall it be...........
A taste of each!

Last edited:
Missus picked me up a bottle of Eagle Rare to try this evening. I think I’ll try a sip straight first.

My normal habit with Larceny / Wild Turkey has been 3 ice cubes, splash of cold water, and let sit for a couple minutes. Really smooths our the flavors for me.

Back