The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Tonight it's Rhiannon 2016 red blend. Here about a $10ish bottle and i must say that it's quite good. Dinner prep deserves a nice drinkie.

Not my favorite beer but the screw on lid is perfect when camping. No fear of bugs getting in

That Kentucky Bourbon Barrel is some good beer! Have you had the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout?

I've been to the brewery/distillery.

Today, being the missus’ birthday, I grabbed a couple fun-ish bottles from the store. We don’t drink often, particularly hard liquor. She does like a nice glass of wine occasionally, but we do have a little of the harder stuff from time to time.

This time around I picked up RumChata and Seagram’s Sweet Tea. I sampled a bit last night, they’re both decent on their own, especially well chilled. I realize these aren’t top shelf or anything, but that’s OK. The Sweet Tea will probably do better in a mix though.

Today, being the missus’ birthday, I grabbed a couple fun-ish bottles from the store. We don’t drink often, particularly hard liquor. She does like a nice glass of wine occasionally, but we do have a little of the harder stuff from time to time.

This time around I picked up RumChata and Seagram’s Sweet Tea. I sampled a bit last night, they’re both decent on their own, especially well chilled. I realize these aren’t top shelf or anything, but that’s OK. The Sweet Tea will probably do better in a mix though.
RumChata has had my interest since having some rum cream something or other in Jamaica. Sounds like a great warm weather drink.

Calling all artisans! I want a soap that smells as good as this tastes and smells!

Well, I think think the cider pairs better with those burgers. As far as Sapporo goes...I can't drink the stuff anymore. During my time in Japan, I drank more of that stuff than I care to admit. When it only costs $5.00 for a case at the package store on base...guess what you drink?

Back