The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Dude, the recipe made a fairly small drink and I was thinking I should have made a double. But it’s getting a bit warm in here already.

As opposed to the RumChata I had yesterday. It tasted great, but I think I could have finished off the bottle.

Dude, the recipe made a fairly small drink and I was thinking I should have made a double. But it’s getting a bit warm in here already.

As opposed to the RumChata I had yesterday. It tasted great, but I think I could have finished off the bottle.

Yea the RumChata is kinda like Fireball Whiskey, you take take a bit before it gets to you.

Speaking of:

Closing out the night with Seagram’s Sweet Tea w/ Arnold Palmer mix and Oreo Thins (which are a total deception...I could still eat a whole bag and not feel bad).

Happened to have some Pistacio Oreo thins this evening myself

Finished off my bottle of Triple Crown tonight. Very sad about that.

So then I poured a glass of Chivas.

I am in need of new bottle of Whiskey! I finished of my Redbreast Irish Whiskey a couple weeks ago.

Funny though, when I travel I usually buy a few of those 1oz, sample bottles of alcohol. And I will reuse the bottle for aftershave. Either as a travel bottle, a sample bottle to test mixes, or as a PIF bottle.

Back