The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

You and Dave with your Agave. Now I have to give this a try! I was never a huge fan of tequila, but I understand that Agave is significantly better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tequila is an amazing spirit. Lots out there for sure that are great to just sit down and sip. Alot has changed since partying with Jose Cuervo in college 😂

Since the bourbon tonight was a rare bottle and small pour I wanted something else. So Megan and I are trying a High West Barrel Select that was finished in Oloroso barrels for the final ageing.

IMG_20210919_201723906_HDR.jpg

Tequila is an amazing spirit. Lots out there for sure that are great to just sit down and sip. Alot has changed since partying with Jose Cuervo in college [emoji23]

Lol. That is exactly what I (vaguely) remember! Shots of Cuervo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I asked my wife today if I could go back to the Bearded-Bald look for the winter.
1632107679026.png
(pic is @ 8 weeks growth a few years ago)

She said no. :cautious:

recipe and Process needed please, will trade Limoncello recipe LOL
Oh I already have limoncello extract and peppermint for schnaps soaking ;)

20210920_135202.jpg

Cider is pretty easy. 5 gallons of fresh pressed cider, proper amounts of pectic enzyme and yeast energizer, vigerous aeration, and wait. If you have a high gravity 1.080 or more, degass, aerateand add extra nutrients for the first 2-3 days of fermentation. Then drink like Americas forefathers!
20210920_135506.jpg

Back