The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Dude, I’m beginning to be sorry that I peeked into the mezcal rabbit hole. I think it’s as complex if not more than wines. All the different locations, agaves, styles. I don’t need another alcohol to chase!
Too late! That’s what happened to me! Mrs S was hey it was on sale! Ahhhhh, get me two! 😳

As I’m doing my mezcal research, I notice there is a lack of YouTube channels on the subject compared to whiskey. I shared this with my wife and mentioned maybe I need to start a channel to document my journey. Her response was equal to 🙄

Dave…those boys ain’t blonde anymore than we’re young…I’ll be pouring a double in a bit myself! 😂
LOL I have tried both and was not impressed, I also dont Like Sammy Hagar and his Cabo Wabo, not to mention he ruined Van Halen, LOL either, overpriced marketing hype and although I do like Diners, Drive-inns and Dives. His rules for the show during production and the way he treated some kids at Barrett-Jackson

LOL I have tried both and was not impressed, I also dont Like Sammy Hagar and his Cabo Wabo, not to mention he ruined Van Halen, LOL either, overpriced marketing hype and although I do like Diners, Drive-inns and Dives. His rules for the show during production and the way he treated some kids at Barrett-Jackson
Yup agreed on all points! It was on clearance…😂 I do like it though. As for Tequilla in this house it’s all Extra Anejo and drinks like a fine Scotch.

For Mezcal a couple of my favs is Mezcal Carreno easy to find here, and Monte Alban, as for Tequila Adictivo Plata and the Extra Anejo, but the Extra Anejo Christalino is fantastic I have not tried the Black Anejo yet

We picked up this guy last time in Mexico. I am not a drinker of Tequilla and so when asked whatI I drank on a preferred basis I said fine single malt scotch. Lovely lady literally walked me ovebto the bottle and said “this guy” don’t bother with the rest. She was right… It has been discontinued. We have a 1/4 bottle left,
59B9562E-1FB0-4E73-B989-D91085988458.jpeg

Back