The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

It's been awhile since I've had this. The vanilla on the nose is stronger then I remember. And I'm getting all caramel. Delicious. Excellent sipper

Sitting outside and wife brought me my last two purchases 2021 Rare Breed and b521 Elijah Craig Barrel Proof.

I ended up favoring the ECBP

But man that was really splitting hairs both are good.

I just really enjoy Whiskey, although I have been exploring brandy pretty heavily lately too.
Oh Cognac we have a plenty. In fact, we have much a plenty…😂 I have acquired many a bottle in my travels of just about everything.

Oh Cognac we have a plenty. In fact, we have much a plenty…😂 I have acquired many a bottle in my travels of just about everything.

I think I friended you there. It will take me awhile to update my whole liquor collection in there. Mine is respectable but not like yours

I think I friended you there. It will take me awhile to update my whole liquor collection in there. Mine is respectable but not like yours
Let me know your username

Let me know your username
I'm still figuring out the app, but I think I found you lol. Here's mine.

Check out Chadster on Distiller!

Yes you are. In my opinion it is better than Longbranch.
OK thanks. Yeah, I had planned to check that one out and I was planning stop in to the local liquor store today. I will look for it, but they normally only carry the standard picks and don't always have the limited releases, lower volume and specialty bottles.

Back