The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

After a plumbing repair that involved digging a 4 foot deep hole and working in the resulting mud pit, I'm now relaxing with some El Jimador Añejo.

After a plumbing repair that involved digging a 4 foot deep hole and working in the resulting mud pit, I'm now relaxing with some El Jimador Añejo.
My nephew would have loved the mud pit! Sorry you had to deal with it though. Sounds like a lot of hard work.

My nephew would have loved the mud pit! Sorry you had to deal with it though. Sounds like a lot of hard work.
Thanks, Dave. It actually wasn't that bad. I kept reminding myself how much worse it could have been to fix a leaky pipe in December.

Glad the plumbing issue was fixed. My back is killing me just reading about the dig. Well earned relaxing drink

Did you add the sugar cube? Also...adding an orange peel adds a nice dimension to that drink! I love me some Sazerac! Both the cocktail and the Rye! The 18 year old Sazerac is getting almost as rare as a bottle of Pappy van Winkle 23!

I couldn't find a logical difference between loose sugar and it in cube form. So I just put some sugar in another glass with a shot of bitter and enough water to mostly dissolve it.

Wife is out of town, kids are in their rooms on their phones. Cheers ya’ll!

ROTFL!!!! Yes, wine does make it okay. Plus I'm with all you guys!

Two fisting, so to speak.

Pint Glass: Gin & Ginger Beer
Mug: Coffee & Whisky

Back