The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Had a little

To go with

All to celebrate some needed relaxation time and the removal of Coach Scottie Montgomery from ECU’s football team!!!!

Sharp's! That is some great stuff! I have the tiniest bit of a bottle left. Much more bourbon like that usual Japanese whiskey.

Nice Sharps. Never tried it but almost bought a Japanese Whiskey I saw today. Name escapes me now. They're big into spirits and are buying up Distilleries in the states.

Nice Sharps. Never tried it but almost bought a Japanese Whiskey I saw today. Name escapes me now. They're big into spirits and are buying up Distilleries in the states.

Thanks Dave.

It it is very smooth and creamy. Kind of like a butterscotch candy. If you like any bit of spice this is not the whiskey for you.

\n\na gift from a friend. Extremely smooth and tasty.
\n\nIndeed. It\'s really good stuff. Most Japanese whiskey (or whisky) in my experience is in the scotch flavor profile. All very good, but the Nikka is special good
1f44d.png

Back