The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I think Wild Turkey gets overlooked a lot of times because...well it's on the cheaper side and it's...it's Wild Turkey. But WT 101 is a LOT better than a lot of more expensive bourbons I have tried. Good stuff KJ!

A little Irish whiskey this evening. Good stuff—a bit smokier and less sweet than traditional offerings. Cool bottle for a reasonable price as well.

A little Irish whiskey this evening. Good stuff—a bit smokier and less sweet than traditional offerings. Cool bottle for a reasonable price as well.

I have seen this at the store a few times...but wasn't sure. Looks like I might have to pick some up!

Thats a very small amount..... barely a sip.
Up to interpretation but thanks for your concern ?

dram[sup]1[/sup]

/dram/

noun

[list type=decimal][*]

a small drink of whiskey or other spirits (often used in humorous imitation of Scottish speech).

"a wee dram to ward off the winter chill"

synonyms:drink, nip, sip, drop, finger, splash, little, spot, taste

"a dram of peach brandy"

[/list type=decimal]

Yep, that's 1 interpretation. As seen in my post it can mean anything from a sip to a drink. I'll leave you wondering which...............

Back