The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I've really been enjoying the new Dekuyper Old Fashioned liqueur. Two parts bourbon to one part liqueur. Doesn't get much easier. Just about finished off yet another handle of the Bird too.

3bd4e30b4e6e4cc29902f3f213ad7fa0.jpg

Tanqueray and whatever else we have in the house at the moment. Normally I'd walk to the store for 7up or tonic but right now I avoid the store like the plague. Literally.

I continue my dual scotch days. Yesterday was Monkey Shoulder with dinner and Laphroaig in the evening. Mercy, I totally got the ash tray taste with it last night. It's interesting to see how the notes I'm picking up with things are changing either with exposure to other things or just getting more reps. I hope this one turns for the better at some point because based on last night I'm not too interested in working my way through the rest of the bottle. So far, Lagavulin #1 and I'm very interesting in also trying some Compass Box releases.

Back