The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I went looking for the TSC Recipe Book and can't seem to locate it. I need a little help.
Sorry my mistake Cookbook. Here is the link

Always “one guy” has to moon the world on exit!!! Drive the JM nuts! 😂...though I must say that is a hell of a wobble!!!
I used to always get in trouble as I would always do a Flying Walenda or a summersault, or for HALO jumps I would turn off marker lights and becon and tap someone on the shoulder as I flew by HEHEHEHE

I used to always get in trouble as I would always do a Flying Walenda or a summersault, or for HALO jumps I would turn off marker lights and becon and tap someone on the shoulder as I flew by HEHEHEHE
Oh Lord!!! Turn off the market lights! Nice...weren’t you para-rescue?! You want another team to have to come get you!

Oh Lord!!! Turn off the market lights! Nice...weren’t you para-rescue?! You want another team to have to come get you!
only did it .once in Yuma during training......ok maybe twice....... Three times I promise :cool::devilish:

yep

tumblr_m7xthxzZat1rrqc19o1_500.gif

Back