The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Verdict is I like the 18 the best, but I’m digging the smoky punch of the gold label in the finish.
Dave the Gold Label is the only one you should have chilled. Not with ice (God forgive ya) but take that bad boy and chill the bottle ala Vodka...it will change your perspective!

@BarberDave how is she neat? I have been eye ballin a bottle for a while!
unique Flavor with it being a malted barley in Oak Casks very smooth almost a Bourbon/Scotch Hybrid nice back of the throat hit almost a cherry mouth feel, but not real sweet and a real warm creamy finish not peaty at all Very interesting I have tried it neat, over the rock and with a tonic good all ways

unique Flavor with it being a malted barley in Oak Casks very smooth almost a Bourbon/Scotch Hybrid nice back of the throat hit almost a cherry mouth feel, but not real sweet and a real warm creamy finish not peaty at all Very interesting I have tried it neat, over the rock and with a tonic good all ways
Sold!

Back