The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Last night we sat on the deck with the tikki torches going and the xmas lights strung up around the railing. And I honored the occassion by mixing myself a Vesper Martini. 1 part Ketel One, 3 parts Bombay Sapphire, 1/2 part Lillet (white) and a twist of lemon, served in a chilled martini glass up, shaken, not stirred.

Wait, What?? New Cadre SWAG, and you didn't announce it? Did you want this to fly under the radar, or did you want us to go out and buy it?
They where up last year but they stopped with that glass. I think there's another one now I just need to submit to zazzle

Tried my new mini bottles tonight. Have to say the winner was Macallan 12 which is kind of unfair because I assume it’s much more expensive than the others. Runner up is the Glenlivet 12. I need to try these against Johnnie Walker 18. And Screwball, yes you can get messed up on that fast but it’s too sweet.

tenor.gif

Back