The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Diet be damned. Gotta enjoy life every once and a while. Enjoying a Stout at Boulevard Brewery!

Diet be damned. Gotta enjoy life every once and a while. Enjoying a Stout at Boulevard Brewery!

Good for you, KJ. Don’t you know that beers don’t have calories? ?

I lived in Iowa for a few years while in grad school. Used to see/drink Boulevard beers quite a bit. Don’t see them that often in Michigan. How’s their taproom?

Good for you, KJ. Don’t you know that beers don’t have calories?
1f609.png

I lived in Iowa for a few years while in grad school. Used to see/drink Boulevard beers quite a bit. Don’t see them that often in Michigan. How’s their taproom?

Its not the calories I care about, it’s the carbs!

Their taproom is freaking amazing. The built a new one a couple/few years ago. It’s a place you’d go to instead of a bar. And it’s really nice. And cheap. And you can get a lot of stuff here that you won’t find anywhere else. This Stout I Have is a test brew. Coconut and hazelnut. It’s great!

I’m an ale kinda beer guy but not IPA bitter ale more like Rolling Rock ale. Also love Killians Irish red and several local micro brews.

Celebrating my first successful Lodge meeting as Master. So I bought a new bottle.

Since my surgery I have been told I will not be able to drink quite like I used to.
Нет номера здесь
Nevertheless, SWMBO's uncle just gave me a full bottle of Jameson that I look forward to cracking open when the time is right.

That Jameson Caskmates is really good! I tried some a month or two ago. Really good flavors!

That Jameson Caskmates is really good! I tried some a month or two ago. Really good flavors!

Im unimpressed. For the premium I spent on this over regular Jameson, the flavors aren’t that great. I hoped for so much more.

Im unimpressed. For the premium I spent on this over regular Jameson, the flavors aren’t that great. I hoped for so much more.

I was fortunate enought to try Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition along with a perfect pint of Guinness. Having the two together is what really unlocked the flavor from the Jameson as compared to the original whiskey.
{{{{{{

Back