The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

While watching 2nd half of LSU/Miami..............Don must be happy right now !!

Looks like you were happier than I was!
1f61c.png

Had this beauty of a merlot from Buccella last night.

Noooooo please don't tell me you like the broncos
Well, the Bay Area teams aren’t worth following right now so we support my dad’s team. I was born in Colorado and he got stuck on them in. Good ole Elway days.

Opening this lush Merlot from the world famous Three Palms vineyard. Feeling like a nice wine and celebrating the end of painting the house!

Opening this lush Merlot from the world famous Three Palms vineyard. Feeling like a nice wine and celebrating the end of painting the house!

I really like your wine glass. Quite a bit more elegant than a beer boot!

Ok... who here has never drank from the decanter before........huh, no one? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Went to an art show on the other side of the Golden Gate today and stopped in at one of the few places that sells Clouds Rest that I know. Pinots aren’t my favorite, but this guy makes some great stuff. There’s also a documentary about making Pinot on YouTube that features this winemaker.

I am totally blaming you guys 100%.... First socks, now this.......

Good stuff there.

Was thinking today randomly that I hadn’t had a Roy Rodgers or Shirley Temple in a while...a spiked one would be even better...

Back