The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Rocnel SE-P Stainless Steel Single Edge Safety Razor
I never gave much credence to half-blade razors compared to other single edge razors, especially Artist Club SEs. But there was something about the aesthetics of this razor that turned me on,

mmm4-jpg-WEBP-Imagen-1000-×-1000-pixeles-Escalado-62.png

Rocnel SE-P Stainless Steel Single Edge Safety Razor
I never gave much credence to half-blade razors compared to other single edge razors, especially Artist Club SEs. But there was something about the aesthetics of this razor that turned me on,

View attachment 107499
I almost pulled the trigger on that one a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Shoot! Sold out from under me with a higher offer… oh well, the search continues
I guess that one just wasn't meant to be.. The right one that IS meant for You Will come along...

Looking at the picture again it looks like there may have been damage to that one anyway.... ( see pic where I put arrow.. )

It looks like it may have had some "rot" or bad pieces anyway..

Inked28E472A6-BCE7-4AFB-B7A9-759E85F8401C_LI.jpg

Good luck finding the ONE that is Meant for YOU !!

I guess that one just wasn't meant to be.. The right one that IS meant for You Will come along...

Looking at the picture again it looks like there may have been damage to that one anyway.... ( see pic where I put arrow.. )

It looks like it may have had some "rot" or bad pieces anyway..

View attachment 107679

Good luck finding the ONE that is Meant for YOU !!
Yeah it does look water damaged a little doesn’t it. Yep no hurry lol

Yeah it does look water damaged a little doesn’t it. Yep no hurry lol
Yeah , honestly it looks like some chunks may have been missing from the bottom. I mean it would have probably been fairly easy to fix , but maybe the next one you find will be in better shape AND Cost less too which would be a win . win !!

Back