The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Scored this Simmon's Hardware No. 8 Special on the auction site for the cost of a cheap lunch! I now own all three toe variants of this razor including round, square, and barbers notch! THEY ARE AWESOME SHAVERS! I'm biased because I love 4-5/8 bellied hollow/ double concave razors. It will clean up perfectly!

BBC9DCD6-34AE-471F-8CF2-339D73BA6C6E.jpeg

Below are the two variants I already own. @OpusX you have one too right? I think I own like 8 of them now, but only 3 that will have the others have super frowns...

5D9A0BE2-A8CE-45B1-BB1C-64169230C2AE.jpeg

Pat. Feb 18, 1902
US693524-drawings-page-1.png

Last edited:
Scored this Simmon's Hardware No. 8 Special on the auction site for the cost of a cheap lunch! I now own all three toe variants of this razor including round, square, and barbers notch! THEY ARE AWESOME SHAVERS! I'm biased because I love 4-5/8 bellied hollow/ double concave razors. It will clean up perfectly!

View attachment 106731

Below are the two variants I already own. @OpusX you have one too right? I think I own like 8 of them now, but only 3 that will have the others have super frowns...

View attachment 106732

Pat. Feb 18, 1902
View attachment 106740
I only have one, but it is a magnificent shaver.

Ghost Pepper & Spearmint Toothpaste!
81rJQ2OSO+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Brian is the guy in the foreground that is having second thoughts about cutting that one guy in the last rumble.......he's tough but sensitive to the fact that no man truly lives when another man suffers.
…or dancing like a pixie in a musical🕺

Back