The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

5fad76865854d1c3f2dd1a85c97ac03b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect! One of the best shavers out there! YMMV

CBL Soaps and also I blame @NurseDave for enabling me with his Variant Razor. Just snagged one for $30 though.

What are you waiting for ???

Waiting on a sample of Stirling Satsuma that's part of a gift. I'm trying to get my nephew (18 and heading off to college) into wetshaving. So far he's gonna get a sample of Stirling Duke Campania and Satsuma while I get to keep for me a sample of Duke Campania and gin and tonic as well as half a round of Sharp Dressed Man. Spent more than I probably should've but a young man only graduates so often

Waiting on a sample of Stirling Satsuma that's part of a gift. I'm trying to get my nephew (18 and heading off to college) into wetshaving. So far he's gonna get a sample of Stirling Duke Campania and Satsuma while I get to keep for me a sample of Duke Campania and gin and tonic as well as half a round of Sharp Dressed Man. Spent more than I probably should've but a young man only graduates so often
That's great, nothing wrong with leading him the right direction and if it doesn't become a hobby for him, HE WILL SAVE MONEY! :ROFLMAO: Great job!

Satsuma is an excellent citrus scent and gin and tonic is very refreshing! Two thumbs up!

Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia and Yaqi adjustable the final cut from 🇨🇳 they were on sales how couldn't I buy them? 😂🤣😂

I follow a US group on Facebook and they made a group set with alcool free splash, than if I buy that I wondered there may fit something else in the postage costs and that's what happened 😂🤣😂
Master Soap Creations Zeus God of Thunder Artisan Shaving Soap
× 1
Master Soap Creations Zeus God of Thunder After Shave Splash
× 1
Sir Henry's Black & Tan After Shave Splash
× 1
Barrister and Mann Fougère Classique Artisan Shave Soap
× 1
Barrister and Mann Fougère Classique After Shave Balm
× 1
The Wet Shaving Store Faux Horn Synthetic Shaving Brush with G7 Knot - V1
× 1
Shave Dad Made Man Artisan Shave Soap by Van Yulay
× 1
Shave Dad Made Man After Shave Splash by Van Yulay
× 1
From 🇺🇸

Their announcement just hit my email about 2 hrs ago. Weird there was no teaser or heads up.... at least via email. Not sure if they did anything on social media.
It looks like they made a teaser back in mid February(18th) on instagram. Personally I just don’t use that or pretty much any social media platform other than our forum. So, if it wasn’t for the email I wouldn’t have know .

Back