The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

We had a cockatiel when I was growing up. Not really a smell I'd want to wear all day. Maybe it smells tropical and floral....not like millet and cuttle bone.
Zoologist Cockatiel exudes joy. A sunny burst of yellow acacia offers a friendly welcome. Dots of raspberry and tart rhubarb suggest a hint of mischief, like a pair of rosy cheeks beneath a golden plume. Finally, soft notes of musk and vanilla enfold the vibrant Cockatiel, like downy feathers cushioning the brashness of this cheeky bird.

Top Notes: Champagne, Raspberry, Rhubarb
Heart Notes: Acacia, Powdery Notes, Cashmeran
Base Notes: Guaiac, Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk

Zoologist Cockatiel exudes joy. A sunny burst of yellow acacia offers a friendly welcome. Dots of raspberry and tart rhubarb suggest a hint of mischief, like a pair of rosy cheeks beneath a golden plume. Finally, soft notes of musk and vanilla enfold the vibrant Cockatiel, like downy feathers cushioning the brashness of this cheeky bird.

Top Notes: Champagne, Raspberry, Rhubarb
Heart Notes: Acacia, Powdery Notes, Cashmeran
Base Notes: Guaiac, Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk
Thank you #NurseDavelexa...

Alexa asks @NurseDave for info. That's how knowledgeable he is.

I Believe I Believe
4a2a032849a3a8b77c20c6399efd90a9.gif

bcd5b831f870bacb71d086f1b4ac0422.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schick Injector Type F 1940-1941 pre war. Discontinued due to metal conservation and sluggish sales.
I’ve been hunting one of these for about 5 years, but they always go for big money. This one was found for the right price and in original packaging.
I passed on the tech and the valet.
14DD8484-C367-4AF1-A35E-2F1E3CB95414.jpegBCD2F6E6-DA5E-4613-AC3E-D15B5204078E.jpeg86CEE607-DC6A-4C75-A591-0349EFDA8935.jpeg6B96F2EB-55AB-4728-9610-CBF6905ABCBC.jpeg

Schick Injector Type F 1940-1941 pre war. Discontinued due to metal conservation and sluggish sales.
I’ve been hunting one of these for about 5 years, but they always go for big money. This one was found for the right price and in original packaging.
I passed on the tech and the valet.
View attachment 92316View attachment 92317View attachment 92318View attachment 92319
Thats a nice F type. I have been looking for one of those too and / or one of the early repeating folding injectors for a while too.... Nice find......

Back