The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Are you chilling the tap tower?
A short run like that won’t necessarily need a glycol chiller. If he keeps the base pretty open and it’s not sitting in a warm place he should be fine. I’d say that pipe has a wider gage than a traditional tap tower and will likely have plenty of airflow.

A short run like that won’t necessarily need a glycol chiller. If he keeps the base pretty open and it’s not sitting in a warm place he should be fine. I’d say that pipe has a wider gage than a traditional tap tower and will likely have plenty of airflow.
I was also concerned about the metal. Cast iron can get and stay warm much easier than most metals. Just don't want my man to be drinking warm beer.

So I went out on a limb today - I want to see if this Citrus thing is a fad or a mainstay 😂

View attachment 93520
Snoop says "Let's go!!!!!"

giphy.gif

1663348380365.png
1663348403719.png

I had a bunch of rewards points from all my previous Popov Leather purchases, so I pulled the trigger on these two valet trays. Iryna is always complaining about my keys and wallet laying all around the house, so I figured they'd straighten up the house and look great with razors in them... LOL

View attachment 93640
View attachment 93641

I had a bunch of rewards points from all my previous Popov Leather purchases, so I pulled the trigger on these two valet trays. Iryna is always complaining about my keys and wallet laying all around the house, so I figured they'd straighten up the house and look great with razors in them... LOL
Gonna have to pick one up for my side table when they go on sale again. Great products from that company! Love the ID wallet I got from them a couple months ago.

Back