The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Well my Nivea 2:1 is finally moving. Ordered it on June 20th. Last night it arrived in Los Angeles and this morning it moved a bit north to Santa Clarita. I'm not sure why it isn't moving east to Las Vegas. Might get it some time next week.....or maybe the week after at this rate.

Well my Nivea 2:1 is finally moving. Ordered it on June 20th. Last night it arrived in Los Angeles and this morning it moved a bit north to Santa Clarita. I'm not sure why it isn't moving east to Las Vegas. Might get it some time next week.....or maybe the week after at this rate.
Just be happy. This much anticipation means reduced purchases. If everything showed up the next day you would have to buy like @Scuttlesoap to keep the high.

So this is probably the first purchase I have made for my shaving needs in years. Misplaced my other blades and needed new ones. These cost less than $7 on amazon and it should last me quite awhile.

6d9f2ef96b95717dc8afe0bfee744af9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this specifically so I could post a meme or gif (yes, my shaving purchases have been relegated to this). Which again, I am very proud of, because I almost purchased another soap and AS combo from another vendor today - solely because it was based off a Ralph Macchio movie - which had a cool Devil vs Guitarist riff in it. The choices that I am forced to make.

1658524706004.jpeg1658524732463.jpeg

1658524815352.gif

Last edited:
Fine Lavender Pour Homme

Found a site (Boston General Store) that has old stock still of this discontinued soap. Better still, it's discounted ($12). As to not be greedy, I only grabbed one back up. When it's gone, so be it.

Hopefully someone remakes it before then. [emoji6]
0eeed0e7a337997496cfe676e400af12.jpg

Back