The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Well I was going to wait but seeing how today is @Smattayu day. This is on the way. and so excited! Needed a brush to go with the Cola Soap, and why not a glass of cola? The glass is a traditional Coca-Cola shape and is more green than the photo shows and inlcuded ice cubes, cola, and even foam. Sinbad Knot. Will post more photos when in gets here

Wow, that's awesome! Love the ice cube effect.

Well I was going to wait but seeing how today is @Smattayu day. This is on the way. and so excited! Needed a brush to go with the Cola Soap, and why not a glass of cola? The glass is a traditional Coca-Cola shape and is more green than the photo shows and inlcuded ice cubes, cola, and even foam. Sinbad Knot. Will post more photos when in gets here

Wow, that's awesome! Love the ice cube effect.
That's the one he was working on during the zoom call.. That was neat when he dropped the ice cubes during the call !!

Well I did it !!!! I couldn't resist any longer and I had to get them !! Now I'm waiting on them to get here....
BTW Thanks a lot @BarberDave and @NurseDave For being such enablers along with all you others too !! As some of you may have saw I mentioned the other day about a couple of watches I WAS looking at but had not decided on yet , well I'm NOT just looking anymore !!

I am Now anxiously waiting on this......

23535175-nlvkhieqxkczd4bz214sjcze-ExtraLarge.jpg

AND ...

I am ALSO anxiously awaiting delivery of this too !!!!

SO33M101_li1_ec001_5000x.jpg

I will post when / after they get here !!!

Well I did it !!!! I couldn't resist any longer and I had to get them !! Now I'm waiting on them to get here....
BTW Thanks a lot @BarberDave and @NurseDave For being such enablers along with all you others too !! As some of you may have saw I mentioned the other day about a couple of watches I WAS looking at but had not decided on yet , well I'm NOT just looking anymore !!

I am Now anxiously waiting on this......

View attachment 89079

AND ...

I am ALSO anxiously awaiting delivery of this too !!!!

View attachment 89081

I will post when / after they get here !!!
Where did you get them from? Congrats

That is phenomenal!

Not perfect , but will definitely clean up really well!

View attachment 89021View attachment 89022

View attachment 89024
It’s no ESSENCE…but stunning 😜😂

Awesome! The photo reminds me of the Mississippi Mud pottery from down south.

Back