The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Just to add to my last post When I said it was supposed to be here today what that meant was as follows....
You guys know that sellers always say it should arrive between one date or a later date , well today was the later date and NOT the earlier date !! I am not trying to rush the seller or anything... It is NOT even showing that the seller has even mailed it yet and when I contacted the seller the other day which was the earliest date it should arrive I had to send several messages before they even replied.. I have sent a follow up message asking when they were gonna get the order in the mail and I have NOT even heard back from them yet !!!! I am starting to wonder if I should open a complaint about the seller....... I really want the seller to be legitimate but it is starting to look like they may be pulling a scam !!!!
The problem is they have a 100 % rating out of 442 transactions , so I would assume they are an honest seller and I really don't want the transaction canceled because I don't have any of the feather FHS-10 Or the FAS-10 blades and I really want to try this razor I have that I have NO blades for... AHHHH !!

I am lucky to have a local artisan near me who’s products I like. Two days ago I placed an order. The next morning she posted this on Instagram. This is based on Creed Viking, one of my favorite scents. This is not even on her web site yet, but after a quick email, she is adding it to my order.
80147742-00E5-412D-B3C6-529DB1E9F8BD.jpeg

That’s a beautiful razor, I have been thinking about adding and Wacker to my collection, I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
Thank you so much! I’m still a novice at the straight razor gift - but I’m getting there. I’ve now shaved with it once- I really like the edge and although it is hefty - it has really nice balance - gave a superb shave!

I am lucky to have a local artisan near me who’s products I like. Two days ago I placed an order. The next morning she posted this on Instagram. This is based on Creed Viking, one of my favorite scents. This is not even on her web site yet, but after a quick email, she is adding it to my order.
View attachment 88827
Please let me know how you like it!

Well I was going to wait but seeing how today is @Smattayu day. This is on the way. and so excited! Needed a brush to go with the Cola Soap, and why not a glass of cola? The glass is a traditional Coca-Cola shape and is more green than the photo shows and inlcuded ice cubes, cola, and even foam. Sinbad Knot. Will post more photos when in gets here

07.18.2022 Coca Cola Brush.jpg

Back