The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

After once again suffering from seller's remorse, I decided I needed to get some Penhaligon's English fern shaving soap and aftershave back. So I have some coming now.
yXoQRl3.jpg
ULmkX8u.jpg

OK.... you want to hear something silly I'm waiting for? I can't seem to find the M5 nylon washers anywhere in town. I can get them from Amazon but I have to order 100.. or 300... for the same price. LOL

Anyway, I found a guy who sells them 20 at a time on eBay for a good price, so I ordered some yesterday. They should be here a week from today. So, I'm impatiently waiting for something that cost less than $4 including shipping.

OK.... you want to hear something silly I'm waiting for? I can't seem to find the M5 nylon washers anywhere in town. I can get them from Amazon but I have to order 100.. or 300... for the same price. LOL

Anyway, I found a guy who sells them 20 at a time on eBay for a good price, so I ordered some yesterday. They should be here a week from today. So, I'm impatiently waiting for something that cost less than $4 including shipping.
You should buy the Amazon 300 pack and start your own business!

Lots of people put them between their razor head and the handle... so no wear on either.
Huh… never found the need for anything like that. One razor I have came with a rubber o-ring, and I guess that’s what it was for? I thought it was just for during shipping.

Lowe's and home Depot carry them. I used to buy them for Xbox repairs at home Depot All the time.

Back