The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Well……I was outbid - then I realized I was outbid only by $10, so I did the most eBay thing i could - I waited until 30 seconds left and outbid them by $2
giphy.gif

I already had three brushes on the way but I noticed another $7 "defective" Yaqi brushes that I had to have and also threw in a $13 Ever-Helpful brush (funny, right?) because 7 and 13 is a nice even 20. I also had such a great experience with the sample of Chiseled Face soap that I got from Maggard Razors that I bought their ten soap sample pack. If you haven't tried it, their base is super-soft, very much a croap. I used less than a teaspoon and had an overflowing bowl of lather. Really impressive stuff.

-5736410481190136678.jpg1226648446-861898226.jpgChiseled_Face_Shaving_Soap_Sample_Pack.jpg

I say you do a shave video where you shave with both at the same time, but you shave with the grain on one side and against the grain on the other
Nope, there will be no shave videos, no atg on pass one, and no two razors at once.

I can barely chew bubblegum and walk at the same time. None of those things have razorblades in them... unless it's Halloween. [emoji44]

Which one? The Injectors are awesome! I'm partial to the Adjustable and the Schick Stick.
Repeating razor, if it is in working order...
I say you do a shave video where you shave with both at the same time, but you shave with the grain on one side and against the grain on the other
Nope, there will be no shave videos, no atg on pass one, and no two razors at once.

I can barely chew bubblegum and walk at the same time. None of those things have razorblades in them... unless it's Halloween. [emoji44]
Guys that'll do anything for views/subs.
download (25).jpeg

Back