The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I decided to get an SE version - uses 1/2 DE blades….
Hmmmm… I don’t agree with that. Half a DE blade, is still a DE blade. DE and SE are fundamentally different. Mainly in thickness and rigidity. But, that’s just me. You do you.

Wasn't planning on any razor acquisitions before my car got damaged, definitely not happening now that I've had to replace it. Picking up a car in Cincinnati on Saturday.
250c2d4627edb6ead69c6ddf8bf6cf12.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Wasn't planning on any razor acquisitions before my car got damaged, definitely not happening now that I've had to replace it. Picking up a car in Cincinnati on Saturday.
250c2d4627edb6ead69c6ddf8bf6cf12.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
In the same boat, but I am still dickering with the insurance

Um... But, I just did... post about them, that is... to the Cadre... In this very thread... 😁

I only just heard about them last night from @Luecke3262, if you need someone to hang by their toenails.

I will make a longer post about them in the proper sub-forum when I get mine in March (shipping from Sweden is probably going to be slow).
@Spider I discovered it a while back, but due to being on sabbatical I had not purchased it and could not speak to how great they work.

1645136870409.gif

That feeling that you get when one of the Stainless Steel razors that you’ve been looking for just entered the one postal hub that will delay your receipt (even though it is within 30 minutes of your house).…….Here in my area - we have about 10 hubs that mail and packages can get to - but because it went to this hub - LH - it will go from LH to DC Distro back to LH then to Baltimore and finally to my home town hub. I know ….first shaver problems……

Just ordered a Yaqi Bali silvertip badger brush. Wanted to have a badger in my den again and this fits the bill.

Everytime I look at the brush it reminds me of my family vacation to Hollywood studios. It was a great trip and the memory of walking around in the early morning before the park opened is one of my favorite memories. Why not have a reminder of a good memory in your den? [emoji6]
1c07352c516f6627e02043086b1faed2.jpg
88ddb6a63de2d5eb123c7555db91ffe3.jpg

Back