The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

giphy.gif

I won a tub of Badass from Hendrix Classics & Co last year and was pretty much hooked from the first shave. Pete from HC&C sent me some samples after seeing me post a comment on a YouTube video. I like everything I've tried so far. They do the scent your own option as well as a budget option called White Star. They also have some collaborations, one of them being an injector blade adapter for the Enders Speed razor. I'd really like one of their bowls as well but I had to show some restraint. 😇

HCC_Order.png

I won a tub of Badass from Hendrix Classics & Co last year and was pretty much hooked from the first shave. Pete from HC&C sent me some samples after seeing me post a comment on a YouTube video. I like everything I've tried so far. They do the scent your own option as well as a budget option called White Star. They also have some collaborations, one of them being an injector blade adapter for the Enders Speed razor. I'd really like one of their bowls as well but I had to show some restraint. 😇

View attachment 75583
I really like their scents!

I'm awaiting two custom Carbon Shaving razors from Sean:

Adamas
This has a chromium-based DLC coating with a jet black color on the Damascus steel. The coating is applied and then hand sanded to reveal the contrast of polished metal with the carbon black coating. Its base plate has an open matrix web structure with 'lightening holes.' The sanded finish is smoother than that of the Damascus model.
SGdsyvl.jpg
1msBrwf.jpg
r8Ks14F.jpg
AJQ6hLL.jpg
7x0xXAx.jpg
Y8ofKxc.jpg

Cx-Graphite Titanium
The color of this DLC coating is a shimmering 'grey rainbow' (which can be seen a bit in the last image). The razor's base plate also has the open matrix web structure.
xIKD6u3.jpg
bShXOdu.jpg
qW06GZi.jpg
DvANydS.jpg
7o7YHPb.jpg
GjiF0Lr.jpg

Back