The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

View attachment 60573

Homage to Madison Margiela Replica Jazz Club - my favorite frag! C&C did a fantastic job with Chanel Bleu de Chanel so I’m looking forward to their interpretation of Jazz Club!
Hmmmm, you mentioned this company and I was trying to recall them. I think I used a sample back in the day and wasn't impressed. You get a decent lather from them?

A Good Collection has a Wide Variety.
There Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to have a smallish stamp collection when I was young and recently started to think about it and wanted to look at getting some more... I was worried and actually tried to insert the photos into a spoiler so if the images disturbed anyone they wouldn't have to see them.. It didn't work though...

Waiting on some historical vintage stamps with and about a controversial person and era..

View attachment 60809

View attachment 60810
I hope no one is offended by the images. They are for a historical collection of stamps.
Not something I would collect but they certainly are historically interesting.

Did you pick up the ones (with the same subject) that were in your photo of the Antique Store stuff?

Back