The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I'm looking forward to getting the Christy razor because I honestly want to try one with the injector blade "hack".. if it works like others have said it could be a very good razor !!

Chiseled Face Santa Paula shaving soap. I'm kind of a sucker for citrus soaps, but also this brings back memories. Many years ago, when I was getting my private pilot license in California, I flew on one of my solo cross-country jaunts to Santa Paula, which really is a beautiful place. Unfortunately, when I returned to the Long Beach airport, I passed close to LAX and my little plane got caught in the wingtip vortex from a 747 that was taking off in front of me. It flipped me upside down, scattering maps and pencils and such all over, and then the engine started to cough and sputter. I communicated my problem to the Long Beach tower and got permission for an emergency straight-in landing, which I did with lots of fire crews and aid vehicles standing by. The plane eventually checked out OK mechanically, but the experience certainly did nothing to help my fear of heights (which was why I was taking flying lessons in the first place).

i8jyKJT.jpg

Trotter Handcrafts 'Crab Nebula'

Very excited to get this one. The colors looks stunning.

The brush head is only display. I plan to load a 26mm AP 2BED Synth.
8d289b19e7331c6a0f4f246901a57a97.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
I’m glad you grabbed that one. I was very tempted.

View attachment 59006 View attachment 59007

been looking forward to this for a long time!! @Dragonsbeard you rock!!

Bought a splash from Stirling earlier so perfect timing

View attachment 59006 View attachment 59007

been looking forward to this for a long time!! @Dragonsbeard you rock!!

Bought a splash from Stirling earlier so perfect timing!
Added one more thing.....because Citrus is good for you......and I had to keep up with the Joneses - which in this case is @MarkB and @bosch who did such a wonderful description of Fresco!

1630277691077.png

Ok, added one more thing because this was on my internal wish list and Clubman Pinaud is hands-down, the best barbershop/fougere ever invented. No need to argue - everyone agrees :)

Back