The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Some samples of Stirling bath soaps. I know that they've gotten great reviews, but I want to try them before investing in the full-size bars.
kqUudsY.jpg

Calvin Klein Eternity aftershave. I have never used it, but it sounds great: an aromatic fougere, with top notes of lavender, lemon, bergamot, and mandarin; heart notes of juniper berry, sage, coriander, geranium, basil, jasmine, orange blossom, lily, and lily-of-the-valley; and base notes of sandalwood, vetiver, musk, rosewood, and amber. I really like CK Obsession, so if this is anywhere near as good, I'll be very pleased.
E5azzTL.jpg

Grindermonk soap1.jpeg
From the maker of it on Reddit..
It wont be in the tin I don't think. I think he sends them in wrap.
He makes it for his Personal Use but only can make a single size batch so he keeps a 1/3 for himself and sells 1/3 and gives 1/3 away.... I was lucky enough to be one of the people he chose to give a puck to from this batch..

Neither. Just a pure sandalwood. It’s strong too. The bar fills my bathroom with the scent. I scored it for a buck a bar at an Indian marked several years ago and stocked up.
Wow, that's a great price. Hmm. Might be time to go check out the local markets.

Thanks for the tip.

Stimulus Money reinvestment project.

From Simpson:

Chubby 3 Manchurian Faux Sapphire

From Italian Barber:

Razorock Lupo SS .95

From Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements:

Dapper Doc Shaving Soap CK6 with matching splash
Al Fin Shaving Soap with matching splash

From The Shaving Shop Club:

Mimosa&:Melon Shaving Soap
Tibetan Temple Shaving Soap