The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

From Ariana & Evans The Shaving Shop Club:

Revolution Shave Soap
The Big Top Shave Soap
Spartacus Shave Soap
Asian Pear Shave Soap
Choco Cubano Shave Soap

From Timeless Razor Co.:

Titanium .95 DE Razor

From The Razor Company:

The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Shave Cream
Myrsol Don Miguel 1919 Shave Cream

From Wizashave:

250 Wizamet Super Iridium DE blades

From Karve:

Brass Safety Bar C and D plates

From Barbaric Shaving Enterprises:

Matti Lindholm Lemon Lime Shave Soap

From Lakewood Soap Company:

Smokey Mountain Rain Shave Soap
@13.33 Shave Soap
Coquette Shave Soap
Smokeberry AS Balm
Prairie Song Shave Soap
Beale Street Shave Soap
Sweet Orange Chili Pepper Shave Soap
Honeysuckle Hollow Shave Soap

This completes my collection of Lakewood Soaps. They're really nice soaps, and they're made in East Tennessee - my homeland, so I felt obliged to buy local, so to speak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My brother in law introduced me to an online survey company that occasionally sends me surveys to complete and compensates in online prepaid Visa cards. Had $45 on two cards burning a hole in my pocket (as my wife cleared me to use these to fund my shaving hobby) so picked up the Sun Down set from PAA. S/O @MarkB for sending me a sample almost a year ago now, it's a fantastic scent!

5ce9c5647371d1ab54a24ee485caa141.jpg

Just snagged another SR. This time a Shumate Peacemaker, shoulderless with bamboo style scales.

$_57.JPG
Wow, nice looking scales! To my uneducated eyes, that looks in nice condition. Should clean / polish up very nicely. [emoji106]

Scored this awesome unused bowl of Wrisley Lavender and a nice fireman’s occupational mustache mug. I lucked out with a super low bid that I forgot about. I think I’ll PIF the mug to my next door neighbor. He is currently in a Fireman’s training course and has a nice mustache growing.
CF392BDE-3D27-4B22-BF00-80307B272279.jpegEF842E40-2357-4937-AE7D-B39F111AD953.jpeg

Next I scored another LENTHERIC SHAVING SET with fresh soap and talc, almost identical to the one I already own!
I think this set will go into the archives, while my other set will be pressed into service. Now if I can find some aftershave I’ll be set!
669F0744-E2E1-4C30-9E1B-B4F495EDF84E.jpeg7BDA00A4-486F-4266-BC3E-32F396FABB02.jpeg

A lot of 10 straight razors. I've never been a fan of buying them in large quantities before, usually because most of them are scrap in the pics I've seen, sometimes with one or two good ones thrown in to tempt buyers. Anyone that looks on the bay knows that pics can often be deal breakers for straight razors, and I immediately skip over the ones that don't show details since there are too many flaws that can be covered up. The posted pics of these were mostly from range, but I put it on my watch list anyway. When I asked the seller to send some better pics they obliged very quickly, and it was kind of a no-brainer from there. There are a couple with heavier hone wear, and all of them will need some form of restoration, but there are several fine pieces here.

aqM5XGIl.jpg

Back