The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Very nice! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on all of it. Love the RG scent profile...at least how it’s presented by Fine Accoutrements. One day I hope to try the real stuff, before it’s too late hopefully 😂
I believe the frag has been discontinued for some time now. I tHink there's quite a few dupes out there though.

Order today from Techichi shave.
1dfded6558ff28cb4a92327a76e135fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much appreciated! It's growing on me quickly. The initial incentive was to try one of these knots as they received high praise from others who seek the same attributes.

parle-moi-de-parfum-mile-high-nouveau-1-retina-en.jpg

I'm really liking this house, great frags, and great people behind them.
Just took a peek online...physical displays only in LA and NY unfortunately...but wow, $15 to order a discovery set of any scents you choose? That may have to be tried!

Just took a peek online...physical displays only in LA and NY unfortunately...but wow, $15 to order a discovery set of any scents you choose? That may have to be tried!
Totally worth $15. Let me know if you want help picking scents, I've tried the majority of them.

FWIW, I did get one sample from the local store pre COVID, the rest were directly from Paris.

Back