The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Haven’t tried it yet. The description sounds good. The price is right. Once I get them. I’ll be posting up my thoughts for whatever they are worth. Which is about $.02 🤪
Thanks. Let me know your thoughts.. I like hearing others opinions on things.

No I have not. I saw those. But they didn’t tempt me as much as the ones I went for.
I've smelled the bay rum and it smelled pretty good from what I remember... If you have an ethnic beauty supply store near you ( the places always showing wigs and extensions ) they usually have some stuff in stock like Pinaud and lucky tiger and what not.. The last one I went into had pretty decent prices...

Right? I don’t understand why more folks don’t go for the barbershop aftershaves like Master, Gabels, Stephans, Booster, etc. all cheap and all so good!

That's more and more my take as well. Our Barbershops are different, Floid, and Myrsol are my favorites here.
I've yet to try an artisan that I feel bests them.

s0r9xPP.jpg

tu4nHgB.jpg

Back