The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Looking forward to the following when I get back

CBL Soap
CBL Premium- Tucson Lime x 2
CBL Premium- Homme x 2
CBL Master Barber- Poseidon × 1
CBL Master Barber-OH-MANthol × 1
CBL Master Barber- Far-a-Way × 2
CBL Master Barber- Barbiere Vichingo (Italian Barber) × 1
CBL Master Barber- Back-Alley Barber × 1
CBL Master Barber- Peanut Butter × 1
Synthetic Shaving Brush - Pure Black 26mm x 56mm × 1
MYTHUS Folding Straight Edge Razor GREEN × 1

Victory Shaving
Night Raid
Angels 12
Red Tails

345 Soaps
Rocky Mountain Tree Line - Soap/AS
Shark Bite - Soap
General Patton - Soap

Plus some stuff from ETHOS and my SV-TSC Brush, and maybe some other stuff.

"He was a small order, but a stalwart one. He has Ouds of pep and a no-can-goo attitude. He was off on his journey to a far-a-way land where someday he would shave the world." [emoji1787]

I needed another autumn scent. Hopefully the Harvest Oud will do the trick. Curious about the far-a-way. Might be a good light fougere, like Chris' previous Sir Fougere. Sounds interesting, nonetheless. [emoji106]
2b030bbd795c5292edeb020dde322831.jpg

There was a post a while back for a store that was clearancing persona comfort coded double edge blades. I grabbed 200 to give them a try. Like them, so I went back to get some more before they were gone. All they had was 300 packs, so I grabbed one of those.

Fast forward to this morning. They are all out now. So I went searching the bay just to see how available they were. I bookmarked a 200 pack that was or best offer in case I decided down the road to try to get some more cheap. Well, not an hour later I got an offer for 29% off, bring it down to the original sale price for my first 200.

So in the next few days I'm now going to be sitting on 700 blades. I hope they don't rust before I get to use them. Lol!
c3ee3574a856208be7d3d26d0a143083.jpg

Back